Want to read this from the begining?

If you are new to the Floppy Throttle blog and want to start where we started, please visit http://www.floppythrottle2.blogspot.com/ where all posts are viewable in the order they were written.

The page you are currently on is where the most recent updates appear if you are already following what we are doing.

Saturday 22 January 2011

From Gruff:

Hi everyone Gruff again, well as I am sat on the channel tunnel heading for deepest darkest Belgium I thought I would bore you all by having to read more of my ramblings so here goes....


Well not long now till the date of the epic adventure and I am really looking forward to the off, we took the car up for a photo shoot last week and I was very impressed by Savage aka David Bailey and it was great he got my best bits ie my bum trying to get into the dam car lol,
 
I drove the car back to Savages house in the wind with the roof down and it felt great even though the wind messed up my hair lol, oh and I stalled it twice, and yes I drive a truck for a living and stalled the flipping car !!!.
 
I know my ramblings are not quite up to Savages standards but he hasn't hassled me into writing this one so if there are any spelling mistakes then I do apologise..
 
I know that during this time of economic problems money is quite tight but just spare a few quid for the children who won't live to see us come out of these struggling financial times, we have a future these kids don't...
 
Anyway people I've taken up quite enough of your time so I bid you all a fond farewell and I look forward to seeing all your donations for this very very worthwhile cause,
 


Gruff...

No comments:

Post a Comment