Want to read this from the begining?

If you are new to the Floppy Throttle blog and want to start where we started, please visit http://www.floppythrottle2.blogspot.com/ where all posts are viewable in the order they were written.

The page you are currently on is where the most recent updates appear if you are already following what we are doing.

Tuesday 11 January 2011

A few more words from Gruff...

After I may have taken some bladder fluids from Mr Davies about his previous attempt, he has insisted he write another chunk of blog, so here it is:

Children are the future, well in a perfect world that would be right but not for the children we are doing this charity rally for...

Hi I'm gareth aka gruff. Savage told me about scum run a few years ago and it sounded like so much fun this year we decided to sign up and have a little adventure.

I'm more the silent partner at the moment as savage has done pretty much all the hard graft whilst I've been working out the country. I could think of nothing better to do for 4 days then spend it with my mate rasing money for a childrens charity and make sick childrens dreams come true as they won't make adulthood.....

I am just so looking forward to the adventure especially as we don't have a clue where we are going, dover to Calais is about it all we have been told, just hope it's somewhere not to cold as I really don't want to have to share a sleeping bag with Savage for a few nights lol.

Anyway avid readers nip to the website (www.justgiving.com/floppythrottle)  and sponsor us, doesn't matter how much or as little and every penny we raise goes to the charity as all the other financial outlays have been paid by Savage and myself....
 

Thanks for reading this.

 
Gruff...

No comments:

Post a Comment