Want to read this from the begining?

If you are new to the Floppy Throttle blog and want to start where we started, please visit http://www.floppythrottle2.blogspot.com/ where all posts are viewable in the order they were written.

The page you are currently on is where the most recent updates appear if you are already following what we are doing.

Monday 3 January 2011

A blog entry from Mr Gareth Davies:

Well since mr savage made a comment over a cup of tea earlier today about me writing the blog I have been racking my brains and this is what I've managed to come up with. Well let me start by hoping everyone had had a wonderful Xmas and new year, it's not long now till the big event and I am really looking forward to the challenge, savage has done a wonderful job with the car, my job keeps me away for weeks on end so he has done most of the work, actually I plugged in the cb mic and pretty much nothing else but I am there on spirit mate lol.....
Anyway this will be rubbish compared to mr savages words of wisdom but I just wanted you to know that I am not a figment of savages imagination and I do exist..

Gruff

No comments:

Post a Comment