Want to read this from the begining?

If you are new to the Floppy Throttle blog and want to start where we started, please visit http://www.floppythrottle2.blogspot.com/ where all posts are viewable in the order they were written.

The page you are currently on is where the most recent updates appear if you are already following what we are doing.

Thursday 3 March 2011

Whoops...

Even people as perfect as myself make errors from time to time and I just made one.

You will see the title for the last update is "draft notes" or something similar.  Well, thats because every update is called Draft notes until it goes live.  I clicked the wrong button and now next Tuesdays update is alive.  Just means that I need to update twice (well three times if you count this one) this week.

The publish blog button is right next to the save button, and as the postman has turned up, I saved the blog.  Except I didn't.  I published it.

For those interested in what the postman brought, well I'll tell you.  I got some lego (which means the sorry we missed you card isn't lego), I got a batch of junk mail, the FEOC-UK stickers have turned up and so has my new Ford badge.

Once I get the badge and FEOC's on, I'll upload the images onto here, but that can wait til Tuesday.

So this mini update is: whoops, didn't mean to publish the last one, FEOC & Badge have turned up, and I have no idea what is waiting for me when I go to the Post office to collect whatever is there.


Savage.

No comments:

Post a Comment