Want to read this from the begining?

If you are new to the Floppy Throttle blog and want to start where we started, please visit http://www.floppythrottle2.blogspot.com/ where all posts are viewable in the order they were written.

The page you are currently on is where the most recent updates appear if you are already following what we are doing.

Friday 27 May 2011

I'm a slacker.

I know you're all waiting eagerly to follow the next day of blog but I've been a bit busy so haven't updated.

The RS conversion is hitting all sorts of problems from bonnet not shutting through to both donor and scummer having broken heater matrix' and alarms (yes, even with a completely new set of electrics) not behaving.

On top of that I've been sitting exams, helping folk out and being a parent so time has been tight.

As it is half term next week I am intending to update when I would normally have been at college but I will try to get at least a couple of days worth of trip covered to make up for it.

In summary, set your alarms early for Wednesday morning so you've got plenty of time to read the blog before you go to work.


Savage.

1 comment:

  1. I visited a lot of website yet I this one this one holds a lot of informative stuff.


    Visit my blog - fungal nails treatment

    ReplyDelete