Want to read this from the begining?

If you are new to the Floppy Throttle blog and want to start where we started, please visit http://www.floppythrottle2.blogspot.com/ where all posts are viewable in the order they were written.

The page you are currently on is where the most recent updates appear if you are already following what we are doing.

Tuesday 8 February 2011

A little one for you...

Judging from the stats that come up, a lot of you check back on a regular basis to see if I have updated. 

Heres an offer for you to save you time and help us hit our targets.

I can email you the full blog as soon as it is writen if you give me your email address.  Mail me at floppythrottle@live.co.uk Thats every update and I will even include bonus stuff that non-contributors dont get to see.  No idea what yet, but might include pictures, or words, or both.  For that extra piece of lovely reading pleasure, just donate £2 (or more) at the justgiving site and let me have your email address.

We are now approaching 1,500 regular readers and please restore my faith in humanity by showing a little support in what we are trying to do.  Or, if you  want to be a complete kiljoy, if anyone makes a single donation of £500 or more, I will stop writing the blog until after the event and publish a whole heap of them when we return.

For those of you that have already sponsored us, please let me know your email address and I will get that set up from the next update.

www.justgiving.com/floppythrottle

Love and kisses

Savage.

No comments:

Post a Comment